Wednesday, April 1


I do these from time to time
They are more like introspective pictures of my emo demon
-----------------
I've seen alot of places
met alot of people
Done Good and
Done Bad.
Felt the range of my emotions
Deep sadness Depression
Insane Happiness and endless Laughter
I feel the only thing great left to discover is something worth settling on

I can't find myself settling for anything...
that i don't absolutely love
and i can't see it, cant find it, at least not yet
at least not at the end of the so called 4 year timer of College.
It makes me angry, sad, confused, and most of all alive.

its frustrating and at the same time oddly liberating.
I figure its my own stubborn self.

so I figure I'll be on the endless search for whatever, forever.
The only thing I will truly regret in my life
is the fact that it will end at some point

till then I'll just do as i have been doing
pave my path and walk on it as i go
Nothing last forever
------------------------
after finishing that thought...
I'd like to mention that i don't really do anything on this blog for you...
its always been a log of my mind as time goes on,
I'd like to look back and wonder
"why did i wear pink? or why did i think this was funny?"
Go here if you wondered why i do this blog


S|n

No comments: