Monday, June 9

in America You Rock... but in Deutschland


in America You Rock... but in Deutschland, Deutschland rocks you
Wir sind Helden ist die tollest Band, die ich kenne in deutschland!
I've been addicted to this song even tho its foreign. Its a super cute concept.

Wir Sind Helden - Nur Ein Wort (Album Die Reklamation)
I see that you think
I think that you feel
I feel that you want
But I don’t hear you, I
....
Oh please give me just an Oh
Please give me just an Oh
Please give me just an Oh
Please give me just a
Please give me just one word

the video concept was taken from "Subterranean Homesick Blues" - Bob Dylan which also kicks ass but in a 1960's kinda way...
S|n
P.S shit how could i forget... they did a covor of one of my favorite songs by plus 44
When your heart stops beating


No comments: